Thursday 17 May 2018

The Farewell Tour Of The McDonald's Menu Part 11: It's A Wrap


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Well it is done. I've completed the medium regular meal tour of the McDonald's menu. That is it. No more McDonald's,Burger King and the like. I know you don't believe me. Temptation you think will come my way. But I am genuinely resolute. This is the first step in reducing the more than a pound of flesh on my belly.

This was the last meal then. A Bacon and Chicken One Wrap.

The End Of An Era
It was tasty but forgettable.

So what have I learnt from this experience? Well...

1) I won't miss it. Honestly I won't. The food ranged from tastily forgettable to absolute rubbish.

2) The names of McDonald's meals make for the most part no sense. Since when has a chicken been a Legend?

3)Taking the food out of the packaging onto the plate has shown how relatively small a lot of these meals actually are. We've been taken for mugs.

And that's it...it's a wrap.

Until the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment