Wednesday 12 December 2018

Theresa May's Premiership Is On A Knife Edge....Never Mind Sorted Out The DVR And I've Got The FreeSports channel Back


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

So this morning all the radio and television coverage got suddenly changed with the news that there were enough Tory MPs to force a vote of No confidence in Theresa May. One which, should she lose would mean she would be going as Prime Minister.

Well let's face facts does anybody have confidence in Theresa May about anything? I mean she has never given the impression of feeling any bit sympathetic about those less well off than herself so there's no way I'm going to turn the other cheek and sympathy to her in her hour of need.

And who cares about Theresa May? I'd a DVR to sort out.

Our old DVR had started to develop faults. Minor details like it wouldn't record for example. The wife was more bothered about it than myself or daughter as she was not comfortable with catch-up services.  She is in fact the TV watcher of the house now. Very much into those reality shows that for the most part I'd avoid with an extra large bargepole. So a new one had to be acquired.

Now if there is one thing in this family that I'm king at it's setting up electrical equipment. I bestride this area like a colossus. The wife will actually listen to what I will say  without question. It is of course not rocket science. It's just knowing which cable to slot in where and reading the instructions of course. But hey I'll take praise wherever it comes.

Bought it late last night at Tesco on my way back from work. It cost £119. Free to air channels only and called a Manhattan (for reasons that only marketing people would be able to explain).

Anyway as per my previously explained talent in slotting cables and reading instructions everything went well. Unfortunately for the wife the Freesports channel which disappeared from the old box has now returned. Which means that a lot more sport will be recorded....and it will be free.May not be Premier League football. But it will be sport.

So my day has gone well today Theresa May. And I suspect whatever the result of the ballot yours will not have gone so well.

And no one will care.

Until the next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment