Monday 21 October 2019

At Last We'ved Moved


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Well at last we've moved. We're now in Penarth. The Penarth according to brother in law's partner "Near the council estate" but no matter. Wife's dream has now borne fruit.

As I've explained before this is not my dream. Treorchy is where I wanted to go. But I owe my wife for being there when I was unemployed and suffering from depression. This I consider a debt paid.

Still it does not mean I dislike Penarth. It is as I've also explained before the urban version of a comfy pair of slippers. The street itself is very quiet but also very thin. Which doesn't help much when your driveway is full of scaffolding.

Ah yes. The builders are still there. But it seems the wife's strategy of just moving in once habitable seems to be successful. They are after all these months putting a shift in. There is a very good chance now that it will be completed by the end of the week. It should have been done months earlier.

Of course as it was always bound to happen they're putting this effort in the worse possible week. Wife's operation was last week (timing is everything). It appears to be successful which for more than the obvious reason I'm happy about. This was her dream. To reach it and then become unable to enjoy it seems a punishment she does not deserve.

So I am back blogging. after this personally speaking eventful break. More regular stuff as I adapt back to the blogger groove.
Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment