Monday 7 October 2019

Last Night I Dreamt Of Harlow


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

We haven't move yet but are about to. The saga of the builders has been the stuff of cliche which I'll chat about another day. Promise...

However we are actually going to move by this weekend at the very latest. So at very long last Penarth here  we come.

But in the meantime let's talk about last night when I dreamt of Harlow.That's right Harlow in Essex. A place I haven't been to for almost two years since I was in Essex exile looking after my seriously I'll mother. But there I am, in it's main shopping centre. Having a coffee with a woman (remember I prefer tea). A dark haired young woman I do not know in real life. And we are, shall we say, friendly .

"I have a girlfriend" I tell this mystery female. So I don't mention  that I'm married but I say I'm in a relationship. Like most  dreams  it makes no sense.

My mystery fling holds my hand across an uncrowded coffee shop.

"Don't worry" she says "I have a boyfriend".

What have I led myself into?

It then gets weirder than even that. For another character I've never seen emerges. He's bald,he's wearing glasses...and he's drunk.

He also knows us. For he threatens to reveal all.What do I do? Deny everything? Plead that he does nothing? No I prop up the drunken figure and help walk him out of the shopping centre with my mystery fling.

What this all means? I've no idea. For that's the moment when the alarm went on my mobile.

Dreams are annoying that way.

Until the next time


No comments:

Post a Comment