Wednesday 28 June 2017

It's Been A While


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Well it's been a while. Have found it difficult to blog for a few weeks now. But now things have returned.

So let's start with the bad news. The house we were going to buy has fallen through. Various reasons that I can't really go into. But the hunt begins for a new place. In the meantime we're renting an apartment just outside Penarth. A bit isolated, but for our needs fine for now.

And whilst this upheaval occurred my reading time declined. Indeed I electronically have put Stranded by Cheryl Strayed to one side during this process. Will return to this, honest. It's worth all the praise it got.

For the moment though have turned my reading eyes to The Safe Man by Michael Connelly. Will chat about that when finished.

And of course there's been an election. Do you remember I remarked that Theresa May was incompetent in everything except the gaining and holding on to power? As well as when I said she was going to have an increased majority? Well I was wrong on the second and almost wrong on the first. So desperate has she been for power that she's sewn up a deal with the Ulster Unionist DUP. Causing the amazing situation that the cure to austerity is that we all should become Northern Irish. And as for Plaid Cymru? I'll chat about that tomorrow.

So I'm back, properly, and for a while at least there shouldn't be any upheavals. But then again the right place might suddenly appear.

Until the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment