Sunday 14 January 2018

The First Early Morning Ramblings Of 2018


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

At time of writing this it's 5:09am but I've probably been awake for an hour longer. My mother is still not one hundred percent. As she is with people tomorrow and there are things I need to do (like pay the rent) I've decided to leave for Essex on Tuesday. Though I know she's better than she was and is certainly eating more the improvement which was there when I left Essex for Wales last Monday seems to have stalled. This flu is certainly persistent.

I don't want to go. But obviously there are things in life that you have to do because it's simply the right thing. Indeed when wife is awake will get the Paris St Germain travel bag ready. Get that over with first.

So my thoughts are mainly dominated by my mother this morning. Which explains I think how I can go to bed at 12:30am on a Sunday morning and wake up around four hours later.

Saw highlights of West Ham's victory over Huddersfield last night. I was pleased. But a little distracted.

There is for the moment nothing to do. The calm before the snowstorm.

There is another reason why I'm not looking forward to the trip to Essex. My knee is playing up again. Before it seemed to only make itself (literally) felt when it touched the ground. I thought there was an improvement. But now there seems to be a throbbing pain on the side, where there wasn't one before. There are no issues moving driving etc, but it reminds me it's there. Once my mother is sorted out will need to get this looked into.








No comments:

Post a Comment