Friday 10 June 2016

At Last The Football Sticker Post


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Well at long last I've gone through all of the Panini Sticker packets and have dutifully put them into the album. Despite the vast paper mountain I've created in the house I've not even scratched,or should I have said stuck the surface yet. The Euro 2016 tournament starts tomorrow, but I won't be able to watch it properly because of work until Monday (by the time I'll get home I'll probably know the results so it's pointless recording the games) so for the moment this will be the closest I'll be involved.

Me Being Ten Again

I won't bother chatting about the miscellaneous stickers like the logo etc. What will follow is the current situation per team. The only other thing you need to know is that there are 33 stickers for each team.

So in order of the number of stickers per country:

Turkey: 14
France: 12 
Wales: 12
Albania: 11
Poland: 11
Spain: 10
Switzerland:10
Austria: 9
Czech Republic: 9
Northern Ireland : 9
Republic of Ireland : 9
Russia: 9
Ukraine: 9
Belgium: 8
Italy: 8
England: 7
Germany: 7
Iceland: 7
Portugal: 7
Hungary: 6
Romania: 6
Sweden: 6
Croatia: 5
Slovakia: 5

There are also about 20 "doubles" including two of Adam Lallana (Anyone interested?). Sometime next week I'll need to look into how to swap doubles. Have to make sure I'm dealing not with kids but sad adults (I'm guessing men) like me. Not certain how but it's what needs to be done.

I'll post on the further adventures of the album in the future.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment