Saturday 5 May 2018

The Farewell Tour Of The McDonald's Menu Part 8 : The Spicy Vegetable Deluxe

Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Regular readers of this blog know that I'm on an exercise before I no longer eat any fast takeaway food that I'm slowly going through the regular medium menu of McDonald's. I have learnt that despite it's Americana allure the food is really not as good as I assumed. And that what they call their burgers is well, stupid to say the least.

In my last post on this I chatted about the Vegetable Deluxe. I'd assumed that that was it with regard to all things Veggie amid the home of the Carnivores. But I was wrong. The Vegetable Deluxe was not on it's own. It has a raunchy cousin. The Spicy Vegetable Deluxe.

And here it is:

You're impressed. I know it
I'll say this unlike the Vegetable Deluxe I didn't have to wait for the burger for a more than a few minutes. Presumably when the veggies enter the meat shrine they try to make themselves more sophisticated by ordering this than the mere deluxe.

So let me make it clear. Like it's ordinary version you cannot see why this is deluxe. It's also not all that spicy either. Taste wise it's hung around my mouth more than any other burgers I've tried on this so far.

Perhaps my foul mood was because for the first time since I started this exercise when I took a bite bits of orange sauced lettuce came out and went onto my T-shirt. Since my T-shirt was white it did it's damage. I hate it when that happens. People think you've only just escaped from nursery school.

It was worse than the vegetable deluxe.

You know with every medium meal I take the more I'm looking forward to finishing this and saying goodbye to fast takeaway food.

Until the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment