Friday 11 May 2018

The Farewell Tour Of The McDonald's Menu Part 9: The Chicken McNuggetts


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

As regular readers will be aware before I abandon fast food for good I'm going on one final tour of the normal medium meals in the McDonald's menu. A few days back it was the turn of the Chicken Mcnuggetts.

And here is the meal:

Yes I Know
I'll say this. Unlike most other meals I've had in this exercise the name makes sense. They do look like nuggets. These chicken pieces which are according to the ads carefully reared and yet not good enough chickens to be called "Select" or "Legend".

Of course it was tasty. but like most McDonald's meals quickly forgettable.

One thing that did occur to me whilst eating this, but it doesn't just refer to it, is whether McDonald's meals are actually getting smaller so that they can hold down the price rather like chocolate or packets inside multipack crisps. Of course what I'm saying is completely on memory and might be wrong. But a lot of their meals just seemed somehow bigger in the past.

There is a nine McNuggett meal (I had the standard six) but I'm going to ignore it. If only because my comments would just be times three of this one. That means there's actually just four standard medium meals to go. All wraps.

I can't wait.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment