Tuesday 5 March 2019

An Hour To Chat


There are days when you have loads of things to do but unexpectedly between thing one and thing two there's an unexpected gap. A gap too small to do anything substantial but too big for just going straight to this appointment.

So I'm winging it here for an hour.

I could of course chat about the proposed Scarlets/Ospreys merger. But I'll hold fire on that. It depends on a meeting today. Needless to say for now I'm unimpressed. Though if it does happen somebody in the WRU will have to explain why they're ditching the Ospreys but keeping the financially had to be rescued Dragons. Then they should book themselves an appointment with a psychiatrist.

I could talk about the long dark Brexit of the soul that will soon be upon us. But that will leave us all depressed.

There is good news regarding Strictly Come Dancing. One less dancer. That'll mean one less programme...yippee.

Shrove Tuesday today. The one day in the year where most people in Britain consider pancakes as an option to eat during the day. Well not me.

So what can I talk about in this hour?

Oh the hour is gone.

Until the next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment