Wednesday 13 March 2019

Britain's Brexit Negotiations : Through The Medium Of Broken Glasses


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Personally speaking the biggest event that happened to me yesterday was that I accidentally broke my glasses. I was carrying something and somehow my arm knocked the pair off to the ground.

And the pair was dead. Lenses had moved from the frame. And the frame itself had split in half.

Now if this Theresa May she would have insisted that that the frame would be put together if cellotape and the lenses were superglued back on. Does not matter that the result would be rickety and collapse soon after. That is what she would insist.

However it is me. And whilst I was upset that an old friend was no more. I was not that traumatised. Because unlike Mrs May I had a plan B.


Plan B
So I had a spare. Not fashionable. A bit bottle toppely. But does the job the broken pair did.

And so you have to ask after all these years since the EU referendum result why was there no Plan B? Why are we on course for economic and social disaster and no one seems to have planned for it?

Britain today folks. And you wonder why I want Wales to be independent.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment