Friday 20 January 2017

In Which Wife/Daughter Have Their Wish (Subject To Contract)


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

This is a short note about big news

Well it's happened I get in the morning from my wife at work. That's unusual in itself. But I knew what it was about. There was a final offer on the house and she asked whether I would have objections to accepting it. I didn't. That was it. Subject to contract the house is sold.

Of course the implications of all of this is not easy to explain because I'm not sure of it myself. But Cardiff it appears here we come.

As explained previously wife being a Cardiff girl was homesick for the homeland and as I felt I owed her (even though she doesn't know it) for being there at my lowest ebb as long as it was financially OK was not going to stand in her way.

Bridgend will not be left forgotten in my thoughts. I still will work near there (journey time is about thirty-forty minutes away- really nothing - hardly a trek across the Himalayas).

Still a new stage in our lives will possibly dawn. Exactly how things will turn out only time will tell.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment