Friday 29 December 2017

How I've Learnt To Love The Inventors Of Videotape. The Experiment (Part 2)


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

Well I'm in Essex for a while looking after my mother. I won't go into her problems until they're resolved.I'm writing a post which I'll publish then. Let's just say that at least for the next few weeks Essex is where I'm at.

And if you wonder why I'm still writing the blog? Well it gives me a sense of release for the moment. No other reason. This of course leads me to Part 2 of Channel surfing the free to air offerings my mother's TV has to offer.

It's 9pm on Friday 29 December and to continue...

Film 4: Salt : It stars Angelina Jolie. Begins with Ms Jolie being tortured in North Korea. Do I really want to watch this? No. Seven minutes click.

QVC: Never, ever watched it. 2 Seconds click.

Really: Ghost Adventures: Aftershocks: Neither believe or am interested in this rubbish. Three minutes click.

4 Music: Friday Night Hotmix: A programme which screams "Why are you watching it you're too old!" at me. And the programme would be right. Three minutes click.

Yesterday: Jackie Stewart: the Flying Scot: Cannot really say I'm interested in Formula One now. Two minutes click.

Drama: Death In Paradise: Kriss Marshall is in it . One minute click

5USA: The Mysteries Of Laura. Two season American crime drama starring Deborah Messing as a brilliant detective but as a woman can multitask by being a wisecracking but messy overworked divorced mother as well. I loved this show when it was first on but can't remember this episode. Watched all of it. Forty minutes click.

Off to make a cup of tea...then

Ideal World: Another Shopping channel. One Second click

ITV4: Demolition Man: Remember seeing this Sylvester Stallone vehicle years ago....it was rubbish. One Second click.

Home:Fantasy Homes By The Sea:Not interested at all.One Second click.

ITVBe: Botched: American series where doctors sort out the mistakes other doctors have made. Freak TV. No No NO!!!!!!!!!! One minute click.

ITV + 2 : Skyfall: The days I'd have instantly wanted to watch a James Bond movie have long since gone. Five minutes click.

E4: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: Saw the original and liked it. But to be honest really cannot be bothered to see a sequel. Ditto E4+1 Each One Second click

5Star: We're The Millers: A Jennifer Anniston film. I seem to have joined it whilst Jen is doing some sort of striptease...better watch it for a while then.

Actually it's not bad. It's the sort of film perfect for a late Friday evening when your brain is in first gear. Forgot to count how much I watched but it was most of the movie. certainly over an hour. Click.

5Spike: Fury: Tail end of the movie. No point watching it. Two minutes click.

Sony Movie Channel: Pistol Whipped: Steven Seagal in his post modern fat period. There is only one Steven Seagal movie I've ever liked. And as this isn't the gloriously tongue in cheek Under Siege then five minutes click.

ITV + 1: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince: How come is this movie on at eleven twenty one at night (ten twenty one on ITV)? It's a kids movie. Three minutes click.

Feel my brain beginning to tire. Part 3 another day.

Until the next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment