Friday 17 November 2017

An Hour To Kill With Nothing To Do....Let's Chat


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

On afternoon/evening shift today. Need to leave at 12:30. I start getting ready for work at twelve. So I have an hour. Nothing to do which can be finished sooo.....I'm online.

When I was at work yesterday had a quick look at the local Bridgend paper. It mentioned one thing about the Carwyn Jones/Carl Sargeant situation I was unaware of. You may remember on Saturday I mentioned that my wife saw a police presence around Carwyn Jones' house the previous day? Well it appears someone put a graffiti message on his house. You can only imagine what it was. But obviously it wasn't pleasant.

As my wife said this morning. He must be constantly asking the question to himself why he gave those TV interviews on Monday?

Also it appears that Bridgend council and the traders have done some sort of deal with regard to Bridgend Indoor Market (which I've discussed about for over a year now). The trouble with the deal is that it does not address the one issue that could help solve the stallholders' problems. The problem is not the state of the market but the state of the town. Until Bridgend Town becomes more attractive again it's decline will continue and less people will go there. The Council needs to act. But you know it won't. And if it does it'll be moving even more in the wrong direction if past experience is anything to go by.

Latest book I got from the library is:



Quite looking forward to reading this. Am disappointed with the current library book I'm reading. But I'll chat about that when I've finished it.

It's half eleven. I give you lunch. A cup of tea with a chicken and too much pickle sandwich.

I Know You're Salivating

Of late I've been having a lot more pickle with everything. Don't really know why except it's probably because I'm old.

Whether is bright out there. Let me tell when you're working shifts there are few more depressing sights than a bright day. For that means people will be enjoying themselves when you're at work!

Ah well. The hour of dour is at end. Time to get ready for work.

Until the next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment