Thursday 15 March 2018

The Farewall Tour Of The McDonald's Menu Part 4: The Quarter Pounder With Cheese


Hello there. Hope you're feeling well today.

I have mentioned before in this blog that before abandoning all fast food outlets I intend to eat everything from the standard McDonald's menu. Today on returning from Essex the opportunity came up to do that so I took it.

The menu in the local McDonald's revealed that the next one on the list was the Quarter Pounder with cheese so I took it.

Here it is.

The word we're looking for is pathetic
I always imagine the quarter pounder to be the jealous little brother of the Big Mac. After all everyone looks up to the Big Mac. It's after all Big, with the manly word Mac by it's side.

This was just,well,pitiful. I mean look at the splurge of yellow between the buns that's apparently cheese. Or the bit of cow for the burger bit. It is (not in another burger chain way) Wimpy.

For heavens sake the most impressive thing about this meal were the fries.

Definitely not going to miss this meal anymore.

Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment